Specialist in Restorative Dentistry and Prosthodontics
In 1998 I graduated from the University of Sheffield Dental School. I chose to undertake a further 8-years of post-graduate training, which culminated in a 5-year
programme at The University of Liverpool Dental Hospital.
From 2008 to 2013 I was a hospital Consultant in Restorative Dentistry at both the Liverpool University Dental Hospital and The Royal Preston Hospital. My role as a Consultant, treating complex dental cases, has provided me with the knowledge,
experience and skills to treat those patients referred to me.
I have a particular interest in fixed prosthodontics, which includes restoring damaged teeth and replacing missing teeth with natural looking substitute teeth. The types of patients that are often referred to me include:
- Patients with worn and damaged teeth as a result of tooth grinding or acid damage.
- Patients with old dental crowns and bridges that are failing and need to be replaced.
- Patients that require dental implants to replace missing teeth.
- Patients that would like to improve the appearance of their teeth.
I am passionate about my profession and endeavor to provide the highest standards of dental treatment.
- Bachelor of Dental Surgery with Honours (BDS[Hons]), University of Sheffield (UK) 1998
- Diploma of Membership of the Faculty of Dental Surgery, Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons, Glasgow (MFDS RCPS[Glasg]) 2000
- Fellowship in Dental Surgery – Restorative Dentistry, Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons, Glasgow (FDS[Rest Dent] RCPS[Glasg]) 2006
Steve lectures on high end conventional and implant supported fixed prosthodontics. Past courses and lectures run by Steve
GDC number: 74708